EpsonNet 10/100 Base TX Type B Internal Ethernet Print Server
Item #: EPSC12C824352
- Quickly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers (includes some Epson Stylus® printers, all Epson Stylus Pro series printers and most Epson impact printers).
- Provides an intuitive installation wizard for easy setup and configuration on Ethernet networks from any Windows® or Macintosh® workstation or Internet browser.
- Automatically detects the network speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps)
- Delivers easy access to an Epson printer without complicated configuration schemes.
- Offers an easy upgrade path on a 10Base-T network.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Novell® NetWare,® Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later (including OS X).
- Supports multiple protocols simultaneously, including TCP/IP, IPX and AppleTalk.
- Works with EpsonNet NDPS Gateway Manage print jobs on the network.
- Includes EpsonNet WebManager and Epson Status Monitor to manage printers and job status.
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), Active Directory and Printer Status Page.
Third Party Certifications
1% for the Planet Art & Creative Materials Institute Certified Non-Toxic (AP Nontoxic) B Corporation Bay Area Green Business Program Certified Biodegradable Products Institute CarbonFree Certified Choose Cruelty Free Clean Development Mechanism Certified Emission Reduction Climate Cool Certified Climate, Community, & Biodiversity Standards Eco Mark EcoLogo Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool Energy Star Qualified EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines EPA Design for Environment Fair Trade Certified Fair Trade Federation: Trade Member Forest Stewardship Council Certified Green America Business Seal of Approval Green Leaf VOC+ Green Seal Certified Green-e Climate Certified Carbon Offsets Green-e Energy Certified Renewable Energy Credit Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified ISO 14001 Cradle to Cradle Certified: Basic Cradle to Cradle Certified: Gold Cradle to Cradle Certified: Platinum Cradle to Cradle Certified: Silver Cradle to Cradle Certified: Bronze New Leaf PMA Approved Nontoxic PMA Certified Nontoxic Produced Using Green-e Certified Renewable Energy Credits Quality Assurance International Certified Organic Rainforest Alliance Certified Agricultural Products Redefining Progress's Ecological Footprint Metholology 2.0 TGO Resource Saver: Tree-Free Fiber Scientific Certification Systems Indoor Advantage Scientific Certification Systems Recycled Content Scientific Certification Systems Indoor Advantage Gold Sustainable Furniture Council TGO Resource Saver: Rapidly Renewable Resource TGO Resource Saver: Rechargeable TGO Resource Saver: Reduced Packaging TGO Resource Saver: Refillable TGO Resource Saver: Remanufactured TGO Resource Saver: Renewable Energy The Gold Standard Verified Emission Reduction USDA Organic ASTM D6400 Certified Compostable Plastic ASTM D6868 Certified Biodegradable Plastic Coating TGO Resource Saver: Energy Saver LEED Credit Made in the USA A+ Staff Pick: Cheapest Green Choice A+ Staff Pick: Greenest Choice A+ Staff Pick: Best Overall Choice
Contains Recycled Content
Made of recycled content
Reduced Chemical Content
Totally Chlorine Free Elemental Chlorine Free Processed Chlorine Free Vegetable Based Ink Soy Based Ink Water Based Ink No Volatile Organic Compounds BPA Free Natural Rubber Phosphate Free
The affordable EpsonNet 10/100Base-TX Type B Ethernet Print Server 5 instantly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers. Designed for easy setup on Ethernet networks, it supports multiple protocols simultaneously, including TC Connects Devices (From/To): Printers to network.
|Global Product Type||Networking Devices|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||Printers to network|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|