EpsonNet 10/100 Base TX Type B Internal Ethernet Print Server
- Quickly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers (includes some Epson Stylus® printers, all Epson Stylus Pro series printers and most Epson impact printers).
- Provides an intuitive installation wizard for easy setup and configuration on Ethernet networks from any Windows® or Macintosh® workstation or Internet browser.
- Automatically detects the network speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps)
- Delivers easy access to an Epson printer without complicated configuration schemes.
- Offers an easy upgrade path on a 10Base-T network.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Novell® NetWare,® Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later (including OS X).
- Supports multiple protocols simultaneously, including TCP/IP, IPX and AppleTalk.
- Works with EpsonNet NDPS Gateway Manage print jobs on the network.
- Includes EpsonNet WebManager and Epson Status Monitor to manage printers and job status.
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), Active Directory and Printer Status Page.