New Office Professional's Handbook, Hardcover, 496 Pages
Manufacturer: Houghton Mifflin
- Latest information on the electronic office, including technical information as well as tips on "netiquette".
- Comprehensive coverage of office procedures plus practical guidance on career development.
- Suggestions for how to handle human relationships in the office.
- Practical advice on planning meetings and conferences.
- Grammar, usage, and punctuation guidance
- Advice on how to create, edit, proofread, send, and file professional business documents.
- Information on basic accounting procedures and the fundamentals of business law.