Stedman's Medical Dictionary, Hardcover, 2,030 Pages
Manufacturer: Houghton Mifflin
- The most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals—contains more than 107,000 total terms.
- Reviewed and updated by consultants from all medical specialties including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics and Rheumatology.
- Contains more than 1500 images and illustrations (most in full color).
- Includes an enhanced 40-page Anatomy atlas in full color!
- More than 15 quick-reference appendices covering such areas as cancer classification systems, body mass and body surface calculations.
- Contains an extensive system of notes alerting readers to common errors of sense, spelling, and pronunciation, including confusion between words of similar form and meaning.
- Includes CD-ROM featuring a medical spell checker and medical clip art.