Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Battery operated to provide protection during power outage.
- Battery lockout system deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
- Slide-out battery door cover gives immediate access to batteries.
- Test/reset button tests unit for proper operation and resets carbon monoxide alarm.
- Red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound when a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Green LED flashes every 30 seconds, indicating unit is operating properly.
- Easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas.
- Alerts user to replace CO alarm after seven years of operation.
- Quick reference guide on inside cover of battery door.